Cutting through today’s in-your-face musical messages about beauty, allure, and other projections of young womanhood, is the voice of Amanda Noelle. With lyrics that speak to the feminine heart and a musical vibe that lifts the soul, Amanda Noelle pours out the positive, healing truth of how she discovered herself moving from insecurity to wholeness by opening her life to a love like she’d never known. Rising above the unattainable ideal that’s woven into today’s hit music mix, Amanda speaks through her music into the lives young women.
As a solo artist, Amanda Noelle is now adding to the tens of thousands already touched by her music as part of the Nashville based, international Christian pop trio, Kimber Rising – opener for Mandisa, Lecrae, Natalie Grant and tour colleagues with Building 429, Todd Agnew and 33 Miles.
Influenced by songwriters Jonny Lang, Gavin DeGraw and Marc Broussard and vocal artists Beyonce, Mariah Carey and Stacy Orrico, the music of Amanda Noelle interfuses playful, soulful, pop rhythms with a depth of real life that resounds with her deep faith: “I want people to know there’s a God who loves them – cares for them – and created them to be amazing.”
@iamamandanoelle on Twitter
- cacayouare @calebgrimm @anthemlights @mandisaofficial @IAmAmandaNoelle @LightbulbFamily PLEASE pray for us down here in Oklahoma it's TERRIBLE😰😖
- cacayouare @IAmAmandaNoelle it's terrible down here😰
- IAmAmandaNoelle Praying for Oklahoma and all of the families affected. I can't even imagine.
- addasing @CharisDakota @IAmAmandaNoelle very true!!!! Sometimes I try to shorten things out but they aren't the same :(
- Tatvalerio RT @CharisDakota: "I feel like girls should get 20 more characters on twitter than guys do. It takes us longer to say what we need to say." @IAmAmandaNoelle